For all of those who have not yet joined the best running club in Marple...
From 1st October the standard membership fee is reduced from £30 to £20 and all memberships applied for in the remainder of the year will pay the lower fee.
The autumn is an ideal time to join a running club to give you lots of friendly fellow runners to train with during the cold, dark winter months and come out stronger for next season.
Benefits of membership include
- friendly club mates to run with year round
- training fees of only £1 per session
- free subscription to Menace Post, the best running newsletter going
- automatic entry into the 2018 Club Championship which starts on 3rd December
- ability to enter the cross county league
- mid-race hugs from Dennis (selected events only)
- £2 discount on entry to UKA licensed races
- the right to wear the best, stripiest running kit available
If you're not yet a member or know a friend or family member who would benefit from membership, application forms are available here: http://www.marplerunners.com/membership-form/